Skip to main content

USV pvt limited: Walk in Interview on 4th August 2018

USV Pvt. Ltd.


Interview


Walk In Interview on Saturday, Aug 04th, 2018 at its Daman plant

- Operator/Technician-Production/Packing.

- Qualification :-  HSC/I.T.I./Diploma/BSc with minimum 2 years & above relevant experience of formulation plant.  We are looking forward to hire Operators/Technicians having good experience in compression, Granulation, BQS and IC 150 in.

Sr.Officer/Executive-Quality Assurance – (Sterile and SOD)


Qualification:- M.Pharm/B.Pharm with 5 to 10 years’ experience in Regulatory Environment.

*_Officer/Sr.Officer/Executive-Quality Control_*

Qualification:- B.Sc/M.Sc/M.Pharm/B.Pharm  with minimum 2 years & above relevant experience of formulation plant. Should have experience of validation ,analysis and documentation.

*_Maintanance Operator-Engineering_*

Qualification:- Any Graduate/I.T.I with +3 years & above relevant experience in formulation plant.

*_Openings for Freshers_*

B.Pharm/M.Pharm – For Production and Quality Assurance


Address:- Near Dhabel checkpost,OIDC
Mahatma Gandhi Udhyog Nagar, Daman.           
 For any query contact on 0260 6636229/6636232.

Comments

Popular Posts in Last Month

Walk in Interview Alembic Pharmaceutical Ltd

Hello visitor Here is all Image of advertise of walk in Interview of Alembic Pharmaceutical Ltd . Interview for Fresher on 12th February 2018. on 18th and 19th June on various places. get all details following.

Requirements of Facultuly of Pharmaceutical science in C.U.Shah uni

Requirements of staff and lecturer, professor in various fields all details are given in follow image

Walk in interview at Piramal Enterprise Ltd-Pharmaceutical Development services