Skip to main content

Direct Recruitment in Central Government for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Medical officer and Laboratory technicians in National Health Mission

Direct Recruitment in Central Government 


In National Health Mission

For Following posts.
- Staff Nurse
- ANM
- Pharmacist
- Medicalofficer
- Lab technicians


Last date of apply online: 23rd June 2018

For more detail click below image.
Online


Comments

  1. I'm native of telangana State... I'm eligible..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from rajasthan state. Am I eligible

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are eligible for test but you can not get same benefits like home state ok

      Delete
  3. But nhm is central body na?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this post,And I guess that having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me.
    Gastroenterologist

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty good I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    fitness

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this article. I was searching on the search engine and found your blog. I get more knowledge and I read a lot of interesting content here. keep doing it. Healthcare jobs caring for people with developmental disabilities

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your designs are incredible, you have shared fabulous ideas about jobs. I would like to thank you for sharing these types of interesting articles. Jobs in Luton

    ReplyDelete

  8. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly love and read more on this topic
    Do My Assignment . If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is what I was searching for that is really informative. It is a significant and useful article for us. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.best radiology jobs in texas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jaybird X2 Sport Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Shop Our Official Weekly Ad For The Best Deals Buy phone accessories online At Best and Best Buy has a wide selection of cell phone accessories including cases, chargers, cables, Buy phone stand online memory cards, adapters and electronics product and much more. You can shop by type of accessory or Buy Terrazzo Durable IPhone & Samsung Phone Cases phone cases online shop accessories by device, including an Shockproof Silicone Case With birleys-electronics RR-90 LCD Timer Remote Shutter Time-Lapse Hand Strap For DJI OSMO accessories, and cell phone accessories for other popular brands.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beauty products online shopping All Your Self Care Needs at the Beauty Shop Our skin care line is designed to elevateshopexpress deliver a Beauty products online shopping full spectrum of remedies for your skin care needs. Our range of skin care products cleanses, treats, moisturizes and protects your skin. Keep skin hydrated Buy beauty products online, Best place to buy skincare products with our products. The most innovative and effective skin care brand in the elevateshopexpress world New Arrivals Product Secure & Easy to Checkout.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts in Last Month

SUN PHARMA: Walk in Interview on 20th August 2017

WALK IN INTERVIEW SUN PHARMA Company scheduled Walk in Interview for our API Manufacturing plants at Panoli, Ankleshwar and Dahej. Requirement in Following Departments: 1. QUALITY CONTROL (API) 2. QUALITY ASSURANCE (API) 3. PRODUCTION (API) DETAILS:  Date: 20th August 2017 Time: 9.30am to 4.00pm Venue: Sun Pharmaceuticals Limited, 24/25 Phase IV, GIDC, Panoli, Bharuch For more details click on below image for zoom view,

Urgent Opening For Freshers in Mylan Laboratories Limited

Mylan Laboratories Limited Urgent Requirement for its formulation plant at ISEZ Pithampur, Indore Location: Pithampur, Indore Designation: Apprentice We are looking for Fresher candidates having B.Pharm / Diploma in Pharmacy / B.E. / Diploma in Eng. / ITI with first class academic record. Candidates must be of  2015 & 2016 pass out. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to kindly forward resume on below mail id abhishekkumar.singh@mylan.in Urgent Requirement for its formulation plant at ISEZ Pithampur, Indore We are looking for candidates for mentioned departments having relevant qualifications and experience: 1. QC / QA / Warehouse (M.Sc / B.Pharm)- exp 2 yrs to 7 yrs. 2. PDL (M.Pharm) - exp 2 yrs to 5 yrs. 3. Technical Training (B.Pharm / M.Pharm)- exp 2 yrs to 5 yrs. 4. RA (M.Pharm) - exp yrs to 7 yrs. 5. Packaging and Development (Graduation with Degree or Diploma in Packaging Development) - exp 1 yr to 9 yrs. Interested and eligibl...

Government Jobs For Pharmacist

Urgent Recruitment of Pharmacist Government Job for Pharmacists Post :38 posts in State Health Society  Salary: Rs. 15000 / month The State Health Society is implementing Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) to provide health checkups for 0 to 18 years children born at public health facilities or Communities, registered with the Anganwadi Centers and enrolled in Government and Government aided schools in order to ensure their health and well being. The health checkups are to be provided by qualified doctors and team of paramedical staff by conducting field based camps in Anganwadi Centers as well as Government and Government aided schools. GoI has approved mobile team approach having AYUSH Medical Officers including ANM & Pharmacist (to assist the AYUSH doctor) to conduct health screening camps. State Health Society will be forming block level teams of two AYUSH Medical Officers, one ANM and one Pharmacist. Walk in interview for the post of Pharmacist in State H...